When the tornado hit yesterday and we took all the kids in shelter I was holding Ellie and noticed she looked splotchy so I looked at her belly and it was covered in bumps. So I thought she had the chicken pox and was infecting all the people around us. I could not take her to the Dr. because that side of town was being hit really hard and there was no way to leave. So I got her in first thing this morning and he said it was not the chicken pox. She is allergic to penicillin. She was given that for pink eye. I knew I should have pushed for the eye drops but who knew. Anyway now we know that she will have a reaction and to not treat her with that. She looks worse than she feels. She has been a really big girl about the whole thing.







No comments: