Sorry.....

I have not had time to post any pictures or update anyone. Since I'm at work I can't get any pictures up. I will as soon as I have time.

The kids are doing great.
Tallyn had two games this past weekend. Like I said before it has not been the best season. This weekend made up for the entire season. They lost the first game by 4 points but the boys played so well together. They pulled out all these plays and awesome shots. I think Tallyn found his niche, he played defense so well. The second game they won by 2 points. It was a really good game. Is it wrong to like hearing "get 23!!! hit 23 in the chest!!! stay on 23!!" Did I mention Tallyn is 23? One more game then it is off to the tournament. When I get a chance I will put up his team picture.

Rebel is a master texter. I think he has forgotten how to communicate using words. He spent the weekend at church they had"vintage weekend". They do this every couple of months. He really likes his youth pastors, he is helping one of them move next weekend. He is still trying to talk me into letting him go to the movies with a group of friends that his girlfriend happens to be going with. I can't remember when I got to start going out with a group of friends but he can't for a while longer. Again, I'm ruining his life. I'm getting pretty good at that.

Ellie...what can I say? She is Ellie. She is feeling much better than she did. Her rash only lasted a couple more days. She is getting ready for her ballet recital. They will have their fitting next week ,I think. All the little girls look so sweet doing their little dance. They will not have the show until May.

We are excited to go see Granny on Spring Break. Other than that we are just busy with the kids. I will try and get some pictures up as soon as I have a chance.

If any of what I said makes no sense it is because my boss' grandson is behind me and making so much noise playing with tools and trying to make music that I can hardly think. He's 24 and he is louder than the kids.

No comments: