Well, Tallyn is now as he says it "double digits". His party will be next weekend. His birthday fell on Thanksgiving weekend so we planned the party for then. We had planned on going to the skate park today with a few other boys but the wind is so bad there is no way they could skate in it.
His birthday dinner was German Hamburgers ( I can't spell the actual name of it!!), pea salad and pumpkin pie, what a combination. He has me make pea salad every chance he gets. I do have battle wounds from cooking. I cooked on one of the pampered chef trays with the metal stand. After I had taken the hamburgers out of the oven I went to move the tray without potholders and grabbed the metal tray. CRAP!! It hurt so bad. The kids thought it was so funny I had to eat using my ring finger and pinkie. I burned three fingers on each hand. Smart huh!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tallyn -
Happy Birthday from the Hacketts
Hope your birthday was great!
Call us next time you all are in town.
Love you guys -
David,Melissa,Dawson,Zane and Gauge