Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year. We went to Panhandle first to see Mom, Jimmy, Autumn, Jason and the girls. Then drove to Dumas to see all of Jeff's family. The new edition to the family was not able to make it :(. It was great to see everyone.
That evening the kids went back to stay with Granny. Jeff and I stayed in Dumas and spent some time with some old high school friends. I finally got to see Tiff this trip. I really miss her. I hope it's not another 2 years before we get together.
Dustin, my little brother, left for Iraq. Please keep him and every other person defending our country in your prayers. I am so proud of him.
I did not take many pictures this trip. Ok, I did not take any. I did get a few on the car ride home so this is the best I can do. I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving....

No comments: