I will keep you posted on the games. Season starts in December 4th. He did make the A team. The first round robin was a tie game 14-14. Tallyn made 6 points but he was more excited about the steals he did. The second game was 18-16 them. He scored 9 points, missed 2 free throws and did a great job rebounding. Now that team will be able to see they will be amazing.
Basketball season is here!!!!!!
So Tallyn's coach gave the team a little talk the other day at practice. We had our round robin games last week almost the whole team looked like they were twitching the entire game. So they were all given a week to get haircuts. Tallyn was not as upset as I thought he would be. In his words "Who would choose to have long hair over playing basketball?" He was not willing to go super short so we had to go short enough to stay out of his eyes. He is hoping if he lets it grow for the full year in between seasons it will be long enough for a ponytail next year. I could care less, hair is one battle I can go without fighting. Plus, I like him and Reb both with long hair.
I will keep you posted on the games. Season starts in December 4th. He did make the A team. The first round robin was a tie game 14-14. Tallyn made 6 points but he was more excited about the steals he did. The second game was 18-16 them. He scored 9 points, missed 2 free throws and did a great job rebounding. Now that team will be able to see they will be amazing.
I will keep you posted on the games. Season starts in December 4th. He did make the A team. The first round robin was a tie game 14-14. Tallyn made 6 points but he was more excited about the steals he did. The second game was 18-16 them. He scored 9 points, missed 2 free throws and did a great job rebounding. Now that team will be able to see they will be amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love it!!!! I think it looks really good!!! Im so stoked he made the A-Team!! That is awesome!!!
Post a Comment