This is not so much an update as far as the pictures go. I added a few that I had. I know that most of us has stayed in touch through FaceBook so this for those of you who have asked that I keep doing the blog. I will keep it as updated as I can.
Ok let's see what's going on with the kids:
Rebel- He seems to be enjoying his 8th grade year. They did the reading assessment for the school and he scored the highest in the entire 8th grade. He scored at a college junior level. I was so excited but he just keeps saying it's no big. He always hates it when the teachers say he has so much potential and he thinks they will use this against him. Crazy how the mind of a teenager works. He has a teacher he can't stand and wants to change classes. I keep telling him to get used to dealing with people he does not like.
He has a girlfriend..he met her dad last night. It was funny because when he got in the car he was like "When I shook his had I was really firm like dad said. I know I will make a better impression if I shake it hard instead of like a little whimp but his had was huge!!" It was so funny. He grows up a little more every day.
He loves his classes at Combat Cage Fighters. As far as I can tell it is wrestling to the extreme. Jeff is doing it with him so they can spend time together.
I am having a hard time letting go some. To me he is just a little boy and then I think he will be 14 in less than a month. He has started talking more and more about driving and getting his permit in a year and a half. He is the same height as me...WOW
Tallyn-He loves being in the highest grade in the school. We had parent /teacher conferences last week and the teacher said that the only reason he ever gets in trouble is for talking. Then she told me that all the girls just love his long hair and can't quit staring in class so being the nice guy he is he just has to talk to them. I guess he has started t notice girls...uggh.
Basketball is getting ready to start up..YIPEEEE. Again, my favorite time of year. Love..Love..Love to watch him play. Coach said that his hair had to stay out of his eyes or he has to cut it. Tallyn says that he will wear a sweat band..hmmm we'll see how that goes.
Ellie-She's bossing her brothers and changing clothes 4 to 5 times a day. She is liking big school. The teacher told me her favorite part is to take attendance to the office since that is the same time as Tallyn's lunch so she gets to see her brother. She is getting very sassy!!
We stay busy. Jeff is helping with the high school boys at church and I am helping in a couples 30+ bible study. 30+ really I can't believe we are in that category.
We are looking forward to seeing Dustin at Christmas time,he has changed so much...I know mom is excited about having all her kids home since none of them are right there anymore.
Amber and Kirk are moving up here. She got a job with the same company as her mom, dad and brother. If you didn't know better you would think it was a family business!!!! We are super excited to have them close.
Ok there you go...I will get a few more current pictures up soon! My love to you all
No comments:
Post a Comment