Summer is moving along very fast. I can't believe we are already into the end of July!
Jeff and I will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend. We are looking forward to a weekend alone. Troy and Brenda are keeping the kids for us and we have a bed and breakfast downtown we will be staying at.
Jeff leaves in 2 weeks for training in Houston. He is very excited to be learning what ever it is he will be learning...all that stuff is over my head. We will miss him but I'm so glad he has the opportunity to go.
Ellie is planning her birthday...she will be 4 in August. It makes me sad that all my babies are growing up.
Rebel and Tallyn are just going non stop. Movies, skating rink, skate park, White Water, Frontier City, and anything else that comes along. When we are not shuttling them around we are parked at the pool. The boys have decided on MMA training. Tallyn decided to wait till Jr. High to play football.
We will be going to see mom while Jeff is out of town so we are looking forward to that. We miss everyone and I will try and get some pictures up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment