We went to spend the weekend with my dad. It is always weird going to BF since that is where I grew up...until I was 16 any way. I never run into anyone because my dad lives in the country. My dad keeps me posted on some of the town gossip, small towns never change.

My cousin Crystal just had her 2nd baby, Bradin...not sure of the spelling.

Keep my aunt Mary in your prayers...her granddaughter who was 16 was killed in a car wreck on New Years Eve.

2 comments:

Mrs. Oliver said...

Hi! I am not sure if you remember me or not! I was friends with Autumn in school. How is she doing? How are you doing? I found your blog through Amy's blog. You have cute kids! How is your Mom? I see your dad sometimes when we are down at BF. How is he doing? Hope to hear from you soon!
Heidi Oliver

Mrs. Oliver said...

We actually live in the OK Panhandle in Hooker, OK. We go to Amarillo to do our "city" shopping! We go through Dumas. I was thinking when we were younger you guys had family in Dumas. Is that where Autumn is now? It was good hearing from you!!! Take Care! I will keep up with you through your blog!!