Rebel and his girlfriend broke up. He wanted me to let everyone know so they will quit asking about her. They are "still friends". It is so funny seeing this. All I can say is I feel so bad for him... I remember how hard it was to be this age. Don't worry about him though he has been texting this other girl for a few weeks now. I will let you know on the next episode of Rebel's World
Tallyn leaves for SNU basketball camp tomorrow. His first time away from home. Good thing it is only a 10 min. drive!! He is so excited..we went and got his new shoes and supplies and he is sooo ready he can't stay still for a second.
Our 4th wedding anniversary was Thursday. Jeff took me to the Melting Pot for dinner and gave me a beautiful pair of diamond earrings made from a ring that was once his grandmothers. It was a wonderful evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment