Summer Update

I just wanted to update everyone on what our summer looks like. With 3 kids we will not have much free time. What is the definition of summer break again?

Rebel will be going to Falls Creek the first week of June. The funny thing about that is this is the very same camp I went to growing up. That will explain why I am terrified!! Plus, I cannot believe Rebel is old enough for that. I will update you when he gets home. I am going to have him take lots of pictures. Maybe I can get him to go to the Eagle's Nest and take a few. Maybe not I remember that walk!! He is very excited about going into the 7th grade. I think this will be a big summer for him. He is taking to being a "big kid". He hardly has time for his family anymore. His phone rings NON-STOP!

Tallyn is involved in any sport camp he can get in. His "BIG" camp is basketball boarding camp at Southern Nazarene University. This will be his first overnight camp. He is also doing a few speciality camps. He spends most of his time on his skate board when he is not shooting baskets. He is also eating us out of house and home. We will be taking donations to feed him soon.

Ellie is potty trained..daytime only. She is growing everyday. She is a little diva. I don't have a clue as to where that came from!!

Our big trip this summer is a cabin in eastern Oklahoma. We decided not to spend our kids college money on gas. Trips to the zoo and swimming at the neighborhood pool and stuff like that will be some of the other stuff. I am looking forward to going to see my dad and spending some time at his place for a few days. He will take the boys fishing and for rides on his Harley.

We will keep everyone posted......

No comments: